Is there such a thing as too much garlic? Nooooo!
I love this as a salad dressing or a marinade to fish/salmon.
- Garlic – Raw, 85 g
- Pompeii – Lemon Juice (From Concentrate), 2 fl oz
- Truvia – Artificial Sweetener, 3 tsp
- Food Club – 100% Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 10 Tbsp
- Kroger – Garlic Powder, 3 tsp
- Kroger – Coarse Kosher Salt, 1/4 tsp
Chop/mince garlic, then throw all the ingredients into a blender until thoroughly incorporated. I store it in a shaker dressing bottle so that the sediment can be stirred up when used.
MFP Recipe Calculator estimate per 1 oz (2 tbsp) serving: